Location of the Club House
- Address:The Tokyo Club
- 1-9-14 Roppongi,Minato-ku,Tokyo 106-0032
- Telephone:03-5114-0555 Facsimile:03-5114-0600
- 7-minute walk from Exit 4b of Kamiyacho Station on the Hibiya subway line
- 5-minute walk from Roppongi 1-chome Station on the Namboku subway line
- 3-5 minutes' drive from the Kasumigaseki or Iikura exits of the Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway
- *Parking Lots are for members only.
- Opening hours: 10:00 - 22:00
- Closed: Sunday,public holidays, and New Year holidays
- Dress code: Jacket and tie
- Summer Dress Code（from 1st July to 30th September）:
Ties and jackets are optional throughout the Club House,
except in the bar and dining room, where jackets are required.
*The Club House is for the use of Club members, their accompanied guests, and members of reciprocal clubs.
Discussion of commercial, political and religious matters should be avoided on the Club's premises.